Whoop Events East Ltd
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s), including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding the ‘per order’ handling fee. If an event takes place over several days and one or more day(s) is/are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
- Rescheduling: Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets for any rescheduled event (subject to availability) of a value corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s) including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding the ‘per order’ handling fee. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, otherwise we may reconfirm your booking for the rescheduled date and you will not be entitled to claim a refund.
- Material alteration: If an event is materially altered, you will be offered an option to either reconfirm your order for the altered event or to claim a refund (of the sale price of your ticket(s) including the relevant per ticket booking fee but excluding per order handling fee), within such time as specified by us. Failure to inform us of your decision may result in your order being reconfirmed for the altered event and you will not be entitled to claim a refund. A ‘material alteration’ is a change which, in our reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of tickets, taken generally, could reasonably expect.
- To claim your refund, please apply in writing to: Whoop Events East Limited, PO Box 10384, Nottingham NG4 9EQ (or to such other address as may be notified to you by us). You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions from us. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event.
- If you have purchased from us any Item associated with an event which has been cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered (such as car parking or travel) and a refund of a ticket is due to you in accordance with this clause 8, we will also refund you the purchase price of such Item purchased from us, including the per Item service charge but excluding the per order delivery fee.
- This Purchase Policy does not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
- We regret that, unless paragraphs 2, 3 or 4 apply, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
© Whoop! Events East Ltd August 2018